COVID-19 Hands-only CPR – Several Steps to Save A LifePRESTAN ASIA
American Heart Association (AHA) recommends Hands-Only CPR due to the Covid-19 pandemic. However, to Hand-Only CPR and AED defibrillation, the AHA recommends placing a cover over the victim’s mouth and nose before doing CPR.
If you see someone suddenly collapse, it is important to act fast. Helping to save a life is easier than you might think. But remember, if the victim is not wearing a face mask, or cover the victim’s nose and mouth with a cloth or towel.
Just start the hands-only CPR.
Steps to Save A Life
1.Call Emergency Helpline
- Send someone to call or make the call yourself
Emergency helpline number in ASEAN/SEA countries:
|Country||Emergency No.||Country||Emergency No.|
|Please note: this could never be a complete list of all the emergency numbers around the world. The numbers listed are current to our best knowledge and belief .|
2. Push Hard and Fast
- Kneeled beside the victim
- Put the heel of one hand in the center of the chest
- Then put your other hand on top of the first
- Push hard and fast in the center of the chest until help arrives
Your action can help to save a life.