PRESTAN Collection CPR Manikins
PRESTAN Professional Collection combines one Professional Adult, one Professional Child and one Professional Infant manikin in one single collection.
Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
Available in medium or dark skin tones and with CPR Feedback only.
- What's in the box?
- Additional Details
In CPR training, a precise feedback indicator is vital. Prestan’s revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor provides instant feedback to both instructor and student on the correct compression depth. It enables each student to individually gauge their compression rate as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students simultaneously. It is equipped with a unique Clicker Mechanism that gives an alert sound when the correct compression depth is reached. This helps ensure the students are using the correct force when administering CPR compressions.
- CPR feedback monitor that meets 2015 AHA CPR guidelines for Adult Manikin.
- Available in Adult, Child, and Infant models.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and set up at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- The face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Prestan Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
- 1 x Adult Manikin with CPR monitor
- 1 x Child Manikin with CPR monitor
- 1 x Infant Manikin with CPR monitor
- 10 x Adult Face Shield Lung Bags
- 10 x Child Face Shield Lung Bags
- 10 x Infant Face Shield Lung Bags
- 1 x Nylon Carrying case
All PRESTAN Professional Manikins are available with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructors and students. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real-life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute. Lights continually signal rate progression, confirming compressions are within the 100- 120 cpm range recommended by the Industry Guidelines. The yellow light will blink if the 120 CPM upper limit is exceeded, warning students to slow down. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily.
In addition to the visual CPR Rate Monitor, students will also hear a clicker sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth of 2.0 -2.4 inches allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real-life chest compressions.
The CPR Rate Monitor may be purchased separately to upgrade any non-monitored PRESTAN Professional Manikin.