PRESTAN Adult Manikins
The PRESTAN Professional Training Manikin series is unlike any other on the market. Uniquely designed for realistic experiences, they are available individually or in sets of four for group training. CPR manikins are designed to match the real-life CPR experience.
- What's in the box?
- Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and set up at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- The face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with the CPR Feedback Monitor – Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins.
- Prestan CPR Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
- 1 x CPR Manikin torso
- 1 x CPR Manikin head
- 10 x Face Shield Lung Bags
- 1 x Nylon Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction Sheet