PRESTAN Adult Manikins
PRESTAN Professional Adult Manikin is realistic to the eye and the touch, unlike any other CPR Training Manikin on the market. Lightweight with fast and simple setup. Equipped with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant rate and depth feedback to both the instructor and student.
Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
Available in medium or dark skin tones, with CPR Feedback only and in Single, 4-Pack, or 4-Pack Diversity Kit configurations.
- What's in the box?
- Additional Details
- Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and set up at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- The face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are available with the CPR Feedback Monitor – Monitors may also be purchased separately to easily install into non-monitored Prestan Professional Manikins.
- Prestan CPR Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
- 1 x CPR Manikin torso
- 1 x CPR Manikin head
- 10 x Face Shield Lung Bags
- 1 x Nylon Carrying case
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
All PRESTAN Professional Manikins are available with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructors and students. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real-life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute. Lights continually signal rate progression, confirming compressions are within the 100- 120 cpm range recommended by the Industry Guidelines. The yellow light will blink if the 120 CPM upper limit is exceeded, warning students to slow down. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily.
In addition to the visual CPR Rate Monitor, students will also hear a clicker sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth of 2.0 -2.4 inches allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real-life chest compressions.
The CPR Rate Monitor may be purchased separately to upgrade any non-monitored PRESTAN Professional Manikin.