PRESTAN Ultralite® Manikins
PRESTAN Ultralite Manikin is our most portable manikin, easy to transport & ship, and simple to set up, use & clean.
Available with and without CPR feedback, inconvenient and lightweight Single, 4-pack, and 12-pack stacks for efficient training on the go. This durable manikin offers an affordable method for CPR training, with all the quality and realism you expect from PRESTAN.
Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive, if purchased (or upgraded) with the Ultralite CPR Feedback Piston.
Available in medium or dark skin tones, with or without CPR Feedback and in Single, 4-Pack or 12-Pack configurations; also available with or without CPR Feedback in 4-Pack or 12-Pack Diversity Kits.
- What's in the box?
- Additional Details
This is PRESTAN’s most portable CPR manikin yet! It is amazingly easy to set up and sold in a convenient and lightweight package for efficient training-on-the-go. This durable vinyl and latex-free manikin offer an affordable tool for CPR training with all the quality and realism you expect from PRESTAN.
- Uniquely fast and easy to set-up.
- Stackable torso and head generate a compact package for transporting.
- Clamshell torso opening provides quick access for the easy-to-insert lung bag.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grime, and grease.
- Adequate upper chest sizing facilitates AED pad placement and training.
- Visual anatomy landmarks reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Head-tilt illustrates how to open the airway and allows each student to observe a true chest rise when the proper head-tilt chin-lift technique is used.
- Life tested to a half-million compressions.
- The manikin is easy to clean.
- PRESTAN Ultralite CPR Manikin
- Lung Bags x10
- Manikin Compression Piston
- An Instruction Sheet
- A nylon carrying case
PRESTAN Ultralite Manikin is amazingly easy to set up for convenient and lightweight training on the go! Stackable torsos and heads create a compact portable solution for transporting multiple units in packs of 4 (13 pounds) or 12 (39 pounds).
4-Pack easy-to-carry bag with a detachable shoulder strap!
12-Pack roller bag with wheels & telescoping handle!
PRESTAN Ultralite Manikin is available with CPR Feedback. The visual feedback from the CPR Feedback Piston gives students a real-life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute.
Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily. When administering CPR slower than 100 compressions per minute, the red LED light will illuminate, letting the student know that they are not performing compressions fast enough. When doing compressions between 100-120 compressions per minute, the LED light will illuminate to a solid green color, letting them know that they are in the ideal compression rate range recommended by Industry Guidelines. Flashing red light signals the student to slow down when they are exceeding 120 compressions per minute.