PRESTAN Child Manikins
The PRESTAN Professional Child Manikin is designed to look like a child verses an adult with less prominent body structures and softer, more childlike facial features. It is smaller and thinner than the PRESTAN Professional Adult Manikin yet still realistic to the eye and the touch with the same CPR feedback features as the Professional Adult Manikin.
Fully compliant with current industry guidelines, including the most recent AHA Integrated Feedback Directive.
Available in medium or dark skin tones, with CPR Feedback only and in Single, 4-Pack or 4-Pack Diversity Kit configurations.
- What's in the box?
- Additional Details
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster to carry and set up at training sites.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway.
- Easily inserted face-shield/lung-bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- The face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Manikins are with the CPR Feedback Monitor
- Prestan Manikins are not made with natural rubber latex.
- 1 x Manikin torso
- 1 x Manikin head
- 10 x Face Shield Lung Bags
- 1 x Nylon Carrying case
All PRESTAN Professional Manikins are available with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructors and students. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real-life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute. Lights continually signal rate progression, confirming compressions are within the 100- 120 cpm range recommended by the Industry Guidelines. The yellow light will blink if the 120 CPM upper limit is exceeded, warning students to slow down. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily.
In addition to the visual CPR Rate Monitor, students will also hear a clicker sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth of 2.0 -2.4 inches allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real-life chest compressions.
The CPR Rate Monitor may be purchased separately to upgrade any non-monitored PRESTAN Professional Manikin.